San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MHA Labs Universal Core Trainings welcome all Chicago stakeholders seeking to engage youth in 21st century skills development. This workshop is open to Teachers, Out-of-School Time Instructors*, Mentors, Counselors, College and Career Advisors, Workforce Developers, Parents and Young Adults.
This workshop will provide you with a daily 21st century skills development practice as well as guidance on formative assessment including badges.
*If you are instructing in an ASM program or are a DFSS Youth Services Grantee this will meet your training requirements.
TRAINING AGENDA: Start to Finish Engagement in 21st Century Skill-Building & Formative Assessment
- Learn the core 21st century skills and how to identify skills strengths and growth areas in youth
- How to incorporate and build targeted skills into your development activities (classes, programs, workshops, and even around the dinner table)
- How to set skill expectations and give high quality skill-building feedback (Feedback has been shown to be the #1 driver of youth achievement)
- How to use the skills framework to coach and mentor youth and resolve problems
- How to use MHA formative skills assessment as a meaningful conversation between you and your youth(s) participants
- How to translate your programs 21st century skills activities into evidence-based badges
- Out-of-School Time Instructors
- College and Career Advisors
- Workforce Developers
- Young Adults leading other youth in clubs and programs
- Program Managers
Leslie Beller, MHA Labs | firstname.lastname@example.org | (312) 532-5937
When & Where
MHA Labs is committed to working with inspired partners to build the skills youth need for the life they want!