Welcome back Alumni. We would love for you to share your career knowledge with current MGM students. During the week of February 13-17, 2017 we would love to have as many alumni as possible to come and speak on careers to our students. We will have 45 minute sections set aside for you. You are welcome to speak multiple times throughout the day or week but we would love if everyone could at least speak to one class. You may speak anyday during the week and choose 1 or more speaking spots.The time slots will be:
Some of you may say that your career isn't that interesting but any job/career experience that you have done will be beneficial to the students. I am including some topics that may help you.
- Tell about your industry/job
- What education is required for your industry/job
- What is expected salary of industry/job does this include additional training and education
- Why did you choose your industry/job
- How did MGM help prepare you for your industry/job
- What advice would you give someone wanting to start a career in your industry/job
- Overall career advice/interview advice/life lessons
Depending on your industry we will try to match you with specific courses that students are currently in so that the information is relevant. We would love to have all of our classes filled with Alumni and make this a yearly event. You know you can't wait to walk to halls again!
Please email Terra Price at email@example.com or call at 251-221-3153 ext 46012 or 251-232-2748 to confirm your spot. If you are not available please help us out by sharing this event with all alumni. If you have any questions please feel free to email or call.
Please register by February 1, 2017