Presented by the Hodge-Martin-Chatfield Museum and the William Henry Parsons Camp #415, SCV
June 16-24, 2017
See the Battlefields of Scott and Taylor and the “The Empire of Maximilian” as JO Shelby did while he lived and fought there.
- Mexican War sites where Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis fought
- Full-day excursions in Mexico City and Querétaro
- Tour battlefields of Buena Vista, Puebla, Huamantla, and Camarón
- Attend 150th anniversary memorial for Emperor Maximilian in Querétaro
- “Carlota Colony” and Córdoba where Shelby and other Confederados lived
- Gov. Murrah’s original burial site in Monterrey
Travel safely & comfortably in a deluxe motorcoach
Lodging and two meals per day included
Expert Mexican and American historian tour guides
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For more information, contact Rob Jones at (903) 654-2066 or firstname.lastname@example.org