METRO Construction Information Session
Friday, June 28, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
If you are a METRO construction contractor or would like to become one, this session is a must. Large prime contractors are welcome to attend.
Join the METRO Safety Team, Procurement, Project Management and Office of Small Business in this Brown Bag discussion.
Topics to be discussed include:
1. METRO procurement will discuss how METRO bids their construction contracts and purchase orders.
2. METRO project management will discuss the upcoming Job Order Contract and Multiple Trades Contracts.
3. METRO Office of Small Business will discuss METRO small business certification and the benefits.
4. METRO Safety will discuss what METRO is looking for during a safety inspection on a METRO job. The session will also explore safety as a company priority and how to promote your own safety culture. A site specific safety plan template will also be provided to all class participants.
5. Risk management will discuss METRO insurance requirements.