A wise counsel circle retreat
New cycles, new opportunities, new you!
Use the first new moon power cycle of 2017 to gather your strength and anchor your commitment to realizing your goals, dreams and visions through deep imagining.
After the solar calendars have marked the new year, slip into kairos dream time and chart your true course. Use the dark of the Aquarian new moon to reach within and tap your inner well of strength. Tune in to your authentic self and plan your passage. In the spirit of Janus, we will stand strong in the doorway of time, look to the past to gather our lessons and the future to plant our seeds.
The overnight retreat includes:
- 2016 closure ritual
- 2017 opening ceremony
- labyrinth work
- somatic yoga
- meals ( Saturday lunch & dinner, Sunday breakfast)
- shared lodging (single by request)
- featuring morning Yoga with Patty
This retreat is designed and intends to inform and nurture the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical bodies through jungian/somatic expressive arts, yoga and the perennial wisdoms of the four fold way.
Please bring a journal, favorite yoga mat, blanket and pillows or bolsters for your own comfort and healing. No previous yoga experience is required, and sessions are optional. Shared lodging or single unit upon request.
- $180 contribution for early birds
- $200 after 1/1/2017
- select yor ticket to reserve your spot
- Stand Strong flyer
- Metis Gathering Series flyer
Metis was the daughter of Oceanus, consort of Zeus and mother of Athena. Metis translates as a quality that combines wisdom and cunning, and she came to be known for her wisdom, prudence, and wise counsel.
We create circles of wise counsel whenever we gather together and share our authentic selves; our vulnerabilities and our talents, our learning curves and our strengths.
Join the Metis Gathering series on seasonal sacred power cycles to anchor your path in your deep imagination.
- Jan 28-29 - Stand Strong (featuring morning Yoga with Patty. RN, LNP)
- April 29-30 - Awakenings (featuring mindful movement sessions with Dr. Natazha Bernie)
- July 29-30 - Dynamic Trust (featuring equine sessions with Change your Lead and their amazing horses)
- October 28-29 - Acceptance & Equanimity (featuring personal talisman creation)
Sign-up for all four retreats by February and save$50