Actions and Detail Panel
Memorial Day Flea Market
Mon, May 29, 2017, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
The Shipshewana Flea Market is a do-not-miss Hoosier tradition with nearly 900 booths in an open-air market covering 100 acres.
- Open 8:00 am-5:00 pm every Tuesday and Wednesday, May 2 through September 27, 2017
- Also open Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor Day!
- Open rain or shine
- Food courts and rest areas throughout the market.
- Scooter rental is available.
- Parking is $3.00 per vehicle(Starting Memorial Day); Admission is free.
Vendors offer a variety of products and truly have something for everyone - vintage items, quirky novelties, fresh seasonal produce, hand-made goods, re-purposed crafts, handcrafted furniture, clothes, home decor, cleaning supplies, snacks, accessories and everything in between.