What is your story? Have you ever stood up to tell a story that sounded really good in your head, then when you put it out there for the world it just didn't click? Did you even get it on paper?
If you have an idea for a story, or want to develop an existing story into a world class speech, then this workshop is for you.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Workshop is for you if:
- You have an Idea for a Story, or have a Completed Story that you want to dramatically improve for the Stage
- You want to learn how to speak with greater confidence
- You want to learn powerful presentation & communication skills that will help you on AND OFF of the stage
- You want learn how to deliver your speech effectively
- You want to open and close EVERY speech you ever give with Impact!
Participants will pick up:
- The 3 Step "Story Safe" Process for creating Stories that Sell and Impact
- Confidence and Powerful Presence techniques to use while Speaking and in Business Presentations
- The 6 Step Process to a Powerful Speech Opening
- How to Close Your Speech in a Memorable Way
- 5 "Dominating Delivery" Methods to use in every speech
- The Secrets to Successful Storytelling that will make you a Speaker that people can't wait to see again.
Workshop Format: This is a THREE (3) hour Workshop. You can register as a "Regular" Participant or an "Active" Participant.
During the first 2 hours of the workshop, all training and exercises will be delivered to ALL participants. During the LAST HOUR of the workshop, the "Active" Participants will receive 20-25 minutes of dedicated coaching time while the "Regular" Participants will be observers. The "Active" participants will deliver a 5-10 minute story, with the remaining 10 minutes devoted to Instructor coaching specific to their speech. Instructor coaching will consist of Content, Organization, Language and Structure coaching specific to the individual speech. Due to the focused nature of this level of Speaking coaching as well as time constraints, there will only be TWO "Active" Participants per Workshop. (The Coaching Session, subject to consent, will be Video Recorded).
DATE: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2016
TIMES: 9:00am – 12:00pm (Time is limited in the booked room, so please be on time)
Mississauga Central, Room CL1 (2nd Floor)
301 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Mississauga, ON
EARLY BIRD (Before October 15, 2016)
$75 for "Regular" Participants; $100 for "Active" Participants (Only 2 "Active" Participant slots will be available)
$90 for "Regular" Participants; $115 for "Active" Participants
What should I Bring?
- Your Story or Story Idea (If you have it written out, even better)
- A willingness to step out and a hunger to improve!
What is your Refund Policy?
- As admission to this workshop will be capped, and last minute replacements will not be possible, there will be NO refunds offered before the event. However, if you find that the workshop was of no benefit to you, I will personally refund your ENTIRE amount, INCLUDING any Eventbrite fees.
For more information, contact me at CommunicateToCreate@gmail.com.