We're creating space to think at the 2017 Member Summit: convening Monday, April 3 at 4 pm, and adjouring Wednesday, April 5 at 5 pm.
Agenda Coming Soon
Benefactor-, Sponsor-, and Participant Plus-level members have complimentary Member Summit seats included in their membership. Please contact Jill DeGraff to check on availability of these seats.
Registration fee includes:
- Monday: afternoon break and group dinner at the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Tuesday: breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon breaks, reception, and group dinner
- Wednesday: breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon breaks
Please note: Attendees are responsible to make and pay for their own hotel accomodations.
By car, the Intercontinental Clement Monterey is located:
- 75 miles (90 minutes) from San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- 105 miles (2 hours) from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Map here
A discounted rate of $209 per night in an Inland View Room is offered by the Clement Monterey. This rate is available until Friday, March 3, 2017 and will be based upon availability after that date. Please call the hotel directly at 888-666-5734 and request the Consortium for Service Innovation rate. Please note that the hotel has a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Details of the guest program coming soon.
Dress is business casual.
- Registration can be transferred to another attendee up to the start of the Member Summit.
- Cancellations made on or before March 20th will be refunded minus a $175 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after March 20th will be refunded minus a $1000 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after March 27th are non-refundable. You will be given a credit for the registration fee, less $1000, which can be used toward another Consortium event. The credit will be valid for one year.