Save the date!
SolSurvivors Oregon is hosting a Melanoma Community Research Forum in partnership with the OHSU Department of Dermatology. Join us for a free community forum about how we're responding to the needs of our community with a patient-centered research project. Learn about exciting work that is underway to improve melanoma prevention and detection in Oregon. Plus, there will be plenty of opportunities to join the conversation and find out how you can get more involved!
Portland: Collaborative Life Sciences Building, Room 3A001, 2730 SW Moody Ave, Portland, OR 97201
Bend: Knight Cancer Institute Regional Outreach Office, 963 SW Simpson Ave, Suite 100, Bend, OR 97702
Corvallis: Samaritan Pastega Regional Cancer Center, 501 NW Elks Drive, Corvallis, OR 97330
We will also live stream the presentations and post a recording on the SolSurvivors website for anyone who is unable to attend at the above locations.
Who should attend?
- Melanoma patients and survivors
- Family members and friends
- Health care professionals
- Community members with an interest in melanoma
- Representatives from patient advocacy organizations
- Representatives from professional organizations or other stakeholder groups
Do you require special accomodations? Email us at email@example.com.