San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mega Vision Mini Budget – How to Still Bring About God's Vision for Your Church When the Vision Exceeds the Resources
Saturday, April, 27, 2013 9AM – 12PM
Has God given you a great vision for your church, but where you are right now in terms of financial resources is way smaller than the vision?
What do you do when you have the heart to serve God, want to still bring about His vision for your church, but your budget is limited?
The Mega Vision Mini Budget seminar has the answer for you!
This is the right workshop for you if:
- The finances of your ministry keep you awake at night
- Your ministry is thriving, but you want to ensure that you plan for the next level of growth
- You have a desire in your heart to reach many, but think you don't have the resources to get it done
- God has called you to start a ministry, but right now you don’t have the financial resources that you need
- You're wondering how to get more financial resources into your church/ministry without putting the burden on your congregation
- You struggle with talking about money in the pulpit
This seminar is an interactive 3 hour training designed with Pastors and ministry leaders like you in mind who are ready to move their ministries forward!
This is not your typical finance workshop where you will learn accounting principles for your church/ministry. Instead you will be empowered with the knowledge and tools you need for a different approach to growing your ministry by aligning your financial resources with the vision!
Here's some of what will be covered during the workshop:
- Finance strategies for aligning your ministry’s financial resources with the vision/mission of your ministry
- How to increase giving in your church
- How to stay afloat during the times when offerings, tithes, donations are low
- Biblical principles for being purposeful in allocating the financial resources that God has entrusted to you
- Financial fundamentals for having more money in your church/minsitry bank account to bring about God’s work
- How to confidently talk about money in the pulpit in a manner that will empower and inspire generosity
- 3 hours of training from a business finance expert who's also a ministry leader
- Training materials
- Light snacks
- A 30 Day Increase Giving Plan
For questions and/or group rate inquiries call 864-416-1372
When & Where
Simplistic Financials, LLC
Antonina D. Geer, MBA is the founder and CEO of Simplistic Financials, LLC and is passionate about serving and inspiring people to experience abundance in business and in life. As a finance strategist and consultant, she works with entrepreneurs to create more profitable and sustainable businesses through understanding financial abundance and its direct relation to managing the money side of business. Antonina also trains ministry leaders in vision driven financial management & planning for building, sustaining, and expanding thriving ministries.
Antonina D. Geer, MBA is also a wife, mother, and works alongside her husband in ministry.