Mega Recruit Select - Mission Viejo Market Center
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
Mission Viejo, CA
PART ONE of TWO DAYS (Not Required to Take Both)
Day Two Class (5/2/2013): http://kwmvactiontraining.eventbrite.com
YOU MUST HAVE AN AVA or DISC TO TAKE THIS CLASS!
Link to Free DISC: http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php
This is a One day class:
Wednesday, May 1st from 9:00am to 5:00pm
FREE if you have taken the class before and have your materials and your AVA or DISC
$50 if you have your AVA or DISC, but you need materials
WE HAVE LIMITED SEATING! SIGN UP FAST!
This class is taught by Devin Doherty & Rino Catarano!
Please join us!
Change your life and the trajectory of your business by employing the Recruit-Select system to find and select talent for your team. This course enables you to implement proven hiring systems to ensure the best and the brightest – the candidates most likely to succeed – join your team. Mega Recruit-Select for Agents is the first course in a series meant to help agents find, train and retain talent for their businesses now. The Recruit-Select-Train-Lead-Motivate™ (RSTLM™) system has been exclusively licensed to Keller Williams Realty International by Corporate Consulting to use within the real estate industry to select business partners, support them through training, and effectively lead and motivate them for long-term success. The Mega series abridges the full version of RSTLM and is intended as a first step toward developing mastery in this powerful system.
- Build a pipeline of quality candidates.
- Determine the qualities you need in a candidate.
- Use and appreciate behavioral analysis in the hiring process.
- Learn to utilize and customize job profiles for roles on agent teams.
- Consult with individuals about their DISC and AVA behavioral assessments.
- Utilize a comprehensive interview process that builds trust and quality relationships.
- Anyone wanting to hire talent to enhance their business.
- This course is designed to be delivered by Mega RSTLM-certified faculty as a one-day class in the market center.