Actions and Detail Panel
Meet You Where You Are with Leadership Expert & Author, Marlene Chism
Sat, March 25, 2017, 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
Workplace drama, power-struggles, role confusion, office gossip, unwanted change. The struggles are real. Consultant, author and professional speaker, Marlene Chism meets with supervisors, managers and leaders to discuss challenges and create new possibilities.
The Meet You Where You Are forum is not a workshop and not a lecture. In this forum, leaders get access to concepts, models and frameworks to help them dramatically reduce workplace drama and improve communication and workplace relationships. This engaging and supportive environment allows leaders to express their concerns and get on the spot answers and coaching to give a much needed emotional and mental boost. Leaders get real life tools to use immediately.
Common Meet You Where You Are Topics
- How do we deal with the constant overwhelm to do more with less?
- I’ve let a problem go on for way too long. Now what do I do?
- We have a union and I’m afraid to stir things up.
- My open door has turned into a revolving door.
- What do I say when my nurses threaten to go work for the other hospital?
- My best performer is also a bully. What can I do?
- My spouse is a co-owner in the business and we argue in front of our employees.
- In our private practice the owner doesn’t work with me to enforce the policies.
- We struggle with accountability
This program is not intended to solve long term or deeply rooted issues, but to offer simple mindset tools and communication frameworks that can be practiced immediately. This format is perfect when budgets or time is limited and when more discovery is needed to analyze the appropriate next steps for developing a more comprehensive or customized leadership initiative. This program is a favorite to sponsor for clients, members and colleagues.