Eastern Europe 2014
April 20th - April 28th 2014
Vienna & Budapest
Monday, April 21: Arrive in Vienna
- Daily Inclusions: Panoramic sightseeing tour of Vienna, interior visit of Schönbrunn Castle, walk in the historic city center of Vienna.
- Meals: Dinner at at a Vienna Heurigen: Wolff in Neustift
- commodation: Hilton Vienna Stadtpark or similar
Tuesday, April 22:
- Breakfast Included.
- Morning: Meet with an Austrian wine expert: Intro to Austrian wine.
- Visit of Klosterneuburg Monastery Winery with wine tasting OR Visit of a winery in Vienna: Fritz Wieninger in Stammersdorf or Rainer Christ in Jedlersdorf.
- Afternoon: excursion to Burgenland and visit to winery Feiler-Artinger.
Wednesday, April 23:
- Morning: Drive to Wachau Valley, Stop in Dürnstein.
- Afternoon: Winery visit; either Winery Loimer or Loisium cellar tour or Winery Bründlmayer
- Evening: dinner at Marchfelderhof, one of Vienna's most unique restaurants.
- Included: Breakfast, Lunch/Wine Tasting, Dinner
Thursday, April 24:
- Morning: Depart Vienna after breakfast, stop at Pannonhalma: guided visit of monastery and wine tasting at Pannonhalma Winery.
- Continue onto Budapest.
- Accommodation: Hilton Budapest or similar
Friday, April 25:
- Morning: half day city tour of Budapest with guide including private tour of the Parliament.
- Evening: Visit of the Budafok Wine Village - visit the wine exhibition; wine tasting and dinner at Borkatakomba restaurant.
- Included meals: breakfast & dinner.
Saturday, April 26:
- Day of leisure. Optional excursion to Puszta equestrian ranch & horse show.
- Evening: Dinner at Budapest's number one wine restaurant - the BOCK bistro
- Included: breakfast & dinner
Sunday, April 27: Depart Budapest
- Transportation services: Private transfer from the hotel to the airport
- Included: breakfast.
All meals listed (pending)
Group is limited in to approximately 10 guests
*Deposit due: February 1st to secure your spot.
Cost is $4900* per person based on double occupancy
(Valued at $6000+)
*Price does not include: airfare, single supplement, meals & activities not mentioned on intinerary, and insurance.
NOTE: After purchase, please allow for our travel agreement to be emailed to you for completion. Do not purchase airfare until travel agreement is received and agreed to. Thank you for your interest in this exciting adventure.
No portion of this trip is guarenteed and no portion of the price is determined by any one appointment.
Have questions about Meet Us In Europe?