Actions and Detail Panel
Meet Up: Into Darkness With Recorded Future
Thu, May 18, 2017, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM BST
Into Darkness With Recorded Future: A Glimpse at Threat Intelligence From Underground Communities
There has been much speculation (not to mention exaggeration) over recent years about the fabled dark web. So how do you start to figure out what’s hype and what’s real? This event will help you:
- Demystify the dark web, and explore the ways security professionals can navigate it in search of valuable threat intelligence.
- Learn about the communication and commerce of threat actors on the dark web.
- Hear first-hand from our customers about their experience with threat intelligence powered by machine learning from Recorded Future.
The value of threat intelligence from the dark web is undeniable. If you’re serious about developing a strong threat intelligence capability, you should strongly consider attending this event to learn more.
- Fifty Shades of Dark: Using AI for Threat Intelligence From the Surface, Deep, and Dark Web, presented by Staffan Truvé, founder & CTO of Recorded Future
- A Lifecycle of Cyber Crime: Uncovering the Mindset of a Typical Cyber Criminal, presented by Andrei Barysevich, Director of Advanced Collection
13:00 – 14:00 Registration and Lunch
14:00 – 14:30 Fifty Shades of Dark: Using AI for Threat Intelligence From the Surface, Deep, and Dark Web
14:30 – 15:15 A Lifecycle of Cyber Crime: Uncovering the Mindset of a Typical Cyber Criminal
15:15 – 15:45 Customer Panel Discussion
15:45 – 16:00 Q&A Discussion: Sharing Ideas and Best Practices
16:00 – 17:00 Networking Drinks