San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you’re looking for an opportunity to expand your skill set, gain some leadership experience, and help further the mission of YNPN Atlanta, consider joining one of our committees! Our committee members have the opportunity for professional development in a real world (and fairly risk free) environment. Join us for this Networking Hour, meet the YNPN Atlanta Committees, and find where your talent might be best used.
At the event, in addiiton to plenty of time for mingling and networking, our committee chairs will talk about the responsibilities and opportunities within their committees, and you'll also hear from other committee members about their experience!
YNPN Atlanta Committees include:
- Finance & Fundraising: Chair, Tayo Adeyefa (Treasurer, Board of Directors)
- Member Relations: Chair, Molly Friesenborg (Chair-Elect, Board of Directors)
- Events & Programs: Co-Chairs, Christine Brasile & Nicole Morgan (Members, Board of Directors)
- Marketing: Chair, Rachel Ciprotti (Member, Board of Directors)
- Next Gen Breakfast: Chair, Lindsey Hardegree (Chair, Board of Directors)
Find out more about each committee on our website.
P.S. If you are interested in learning more about our Board of Directors, keep in mind that we give preference to people who have served on a committee for a minimum of three months. (Wink, wink...nudge, nudge)
Meet great people, make connections, and find out how you can help us grow! Free appetizers will be provided.
Don't forget: If you are a YNPN member, visit our webpage for a discount on this event.
When & Where
YNPN Atlanta is the Metro Atlanta chapter of the national Young Nonprofit Professionals Network. Our goal is to advance the careers of Atlanta’s young nonprofit professionals. We host numerous social events, workshops, discussions, and programs to provide professional development and a support network for our Members.