If you’ve heard of the benefits of meditation but find it hard to do, creating art is another way that you could use to improve your mental and emotional wellbeing. Join Meditative Art for Self Healing Workshop With Jaclyn Chow on 14 January 2017 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
- Title: Meditative Art for Self Healing: Workshop With Jaclyn Chow
- Date: 14 January 2017
- Time: 10:00am to 12:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Presenter: Fine Arts of Yoga
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- Event Category: Wellness Workshop
- Language: English
- Presenter: Jaclyn Chow
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Level: All levels
- Contents: Practice & Theory
- Certification: Students will receive official certificate of attendance from iSpirit Asia upon completion of the sessions.
The healing effects of creating arts is so profound that they are often being used as a technique for Self connection and to access a meditative state of mind. In this workshop you will experience a journey to yourself inside and outside and learn how to heighten your awareness and improve self expression through your own creative process and hence, obtain relaxation for your body and mind.
The session includes some gentle asana practice, pranayama for relaxation and interesting activities that can be used anytime and for a lifetime.
You don’t have to be an artist to be eligible for this workshop but an opened mind and heart to see and accept who you are.
WHAT TO BRING
- A sketch book/ blank papers
- Coloured pencils
- Doodle pens/markers / magic colours
- MYR100 (Regular Price)
- MYR80 (Early Bird ends 15 December 2016)
- Additional 20% discount for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and graduates (Coupon Code required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit.asia employees, solely for iSpirit.asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Please select the workshops you would like to attend
- All interested participants are required to register online and make payment by PayPal or Credit Card or Debit Card only.
- Help Line: +6011-1184-4184 or +6012-303-7022 (Call or whatsapp)
ABOUT JACLYN CHOW
Jaclyn is the director of Fine Arts of Yoga and founder of Peace Love Yoga Kuala Lumpur. She holds an Honors Degree in Business Administration from UK, an Advanced Diploma in Yogic Studies from India and is a registered Yoga Alliance Experienced Teacher. She had also studied a specialised course in Womens Fitness under the National Academy of Sports Medicine, Australia and is a certified Pilates instructor.
She believes that life is about creating beautiful and harmonious relationships with ourselves and all beings around us and practising Yoga allows us to do exactly this. With Mindfulness, Compassion and Understanding, comes Love – both for ourselves and others.
Her classes will take you through a series of asana practice combined with efficient breathing techniques and healthy body alignment which emphasises on therapeutic benefits for the body. You just have to be prepared for lots of fun, challenges, learning and relaxation!
Fine Arts of Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance and Jaclyn currently offers Yoga teacher trainings and workshops to students around the world.
“When you experience pain, struggles and hardships, think of the butterfly, the lotus and the diamond. I need not say more..You are all beautiful, strong and shining ever so brightly. You just have to find it. How? …keep observing. Your breath, your heart and your actions will lead the way”. – Jaclyn Chow-