Meditation Training For Therapists and Counselors
Learn 5 new meditation strategies (6 CEs)
- Give clients skills needed to identify different types of emotional pain.
- Learn how to use meditation and tai chi techniques to help clients reduce stress and anxiety
- Help clients with addictions learn to disarm triggers
- Teach clients with anxiety to release negative mental chatter
- Learn how to prepare guided meditations for clients
Join us on Monday December 12, 2016 from 9:00am to 5:00pm (Registration online only)
Location: 8720 Georgia Avenue, Suite 706, Silver Spring, MD 20910
(Program is approved by the Maryland Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists for 7 CEs Category A and also accepted for Category 1 for Social Workers)
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Metropolitan building is located at 8720 Georgia Avenue near the intersection of Georgia and Cameron Street. There is a public parking lot on Cameron Street. After you park you need to note your parking space number. You pay as you exit the parking lot. You will need to put the number of your parking in the machine when you pay for parking.
What can I bring into the event?
You do not need to bring anything to this event. Lunch will be provided.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Elizabeth Nyang at 240-403-4036 office and 301-693-5410 cell.