MEDITATION ON THE BEACH
Hosted by a Chopra Center Certified Instructor
"If you were to ask me what the single most important event in my life has been, I would have to tell you it was learning this technique of meditation.”
— Deepak Chopra, M.D.
ALL are welcome. You WILL be able to meditate, even if you do not currently have a practice.
BE the change... Let's start by meditating together.
“Research on the power of group meditation has been ongoing for several decades. Meditators in groups often report that they feel less alone and more connected to others. Their practice feels deeper, tapping into a more profound silence than they experience on their own.”
- Deepak Chopra
· Discover a Deeper Sense of Self and Purpose
· Less Stress and Anxiety
· More Energy and Vitality
· Increases Focus, Concentration, Memory, Creativity
· Overall Health and Wellbeing
· Documented Relief From Many Health Imbalances
· Proven Anti-Aging Benefits
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.”
- Margaret Mead
Group meditations can also help you:
· Strengthen your connections
· Support one another
· Learn: New meditators can learn a great deal from those who have a practice, while experienced meditators can learn a lot from guiding and helping beginners
· Stay motivated and committed to a regular practice
“Meditating in a group is very powerful. The shared intention of the group elevates each individual. When one or more gather with the intention to heal and grow, great shifts can occur. The group’s collective energy has a massive impact on the world. …Meditating outside … in nature and sitting on the ground literally can bring us back to earth.”
- Gabrielle Bernstein
· All are invited to attend. Please come even if your contribution is the gift of your presence. Suggested donation $5-15 per person, commensurate with meditation studio class prices. We also offer an energy exchange if you would like to contribute in that way instead of OR in addition to another contribution. Comparable and lesser content classes at meditation only studios run $22-25 for individual classes.
· We do have a limited number of low beach chairs here in the event you are unable to bring your own. However, if possible, it is a good idea for you to bring your own chair, towel, mat, or cushion. Whatever makes you most comfortable:) If you are concerned about being comfortable during the session, please call 561-908-4800 to discuss further options.
· Please help us out by submitting your RSVP for your attendance here so that we can plan setup accordingly.
• For Parking Info at our location, please see: https://goo.gl/g6WO7M
Want to learn more?
Find out what meditation actually does to your brain from neuroscientist Sara Lazar:
WARNING: Reported side effects include a deeper sense of peace and tranquility, reduced stress levels, happiness for no reason, more restful sleep, boundless energy, improved overall wellness, and a deeper sense of connection with those around you.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us at 561-908-4800.