Please join Arent Fox for a full day conference dedicated to equipping your medical staff team with the most current skills, tools, and information to navigate challenging issues and provide effective leadership.
This year’s conference will address recent legal and regulatory updates, and explore significant new laws and cases impacting medical staffs. Among other topics, we will address SB 1177 and its impact on impaired physicians; the End of Life Option Act; and the latest developments relating to government investigations and compliance with the False Claims Act. We will also cover recent trends in medical staff litigation and explore the post-election impact of the new president and congress on the health care industry.
Planned Sessions Include:
• Legal and Regulatory Update: Recent Trends in Medical Staff Litigation, End of Life Option Act, Privacy and Data Security
• Thorny Issues: Late Career, Impaired and Disruptive Practitioners
• Post-Election Impact of the New President and Congress on the Health Care Industry
• Recent Developments in Medical Staff Relationships
• Latest Developments: Government Investigations, Compliance with the False Claims Act and Escobar
• Panel Discussion: What Is Keeping Chiefs of Staff and Chief Medical Officers Up at Night
• Case Studies
Who Should Attend
• In-House Legal Counsel
• Chief Medical Officers
• Chiefs of Staff
• Medical Executive Committee Members
• Chief Executive & Chief Operating Officers
• Medical Staff Professionals
• Others Involved in Medical Staff, Medical Group, and Physician Organization Activities
Arent Fox is an accredited CLE Provider in California. This program will qualify for 6.5 hours of CLE, NAMSS, and CME credit.
• Lowell Brown, Partner, Arent Fox
• Debra Albin-Riley, Partner, Arent Fox
• Mary Carter Andrues, Partner, Arent Fox
• Thomas Jeffry, Partner, Arent Fox
• Erin Muellenberg, Partner, Arent Fox
• Sarah Benator, Counsel, Arent Fox
• Lanhee Chen, Counsel, Arent Fox
• Susanna Hathaway Murphy, Counsel, Arent Fox
• Steven Schnier, Counsel, Arent Fox
• Annie Chang Lee, Associate, Arent Fox
• Jade Kelly, Associate, Arent Fox
Additional speakers will be announced at a later date.