Medical Device Risk Management A to Z - Best Practices for Effectiveness and Efficiency
Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 8:30 AM - Friday, March 21, 2014 at 4:30 PM (PDT)
The medical device risk management (ISO 14971) course will be given using an interactive workshop format taking attendees through all of the risk management activities required by ISO 14971. Exercises are aimed at demonstrating efficient and effective use of risk management, including best practices in applying the standard. Emphasis is placed on practical solutions to practical problems.
- To educate attendees on the reasons for risk management and the central role it plays in the product life cycle.
- To demonstrate the requirements of ISO 14971 and how to meet them.
- To provide practical application experience in the process and tools of risk management.
- To establish the necessary skills to identify, analyze, and control risks.
Who will benefit:
- Project managers
- Quality managers and staff
- R & D managers and staff
- Regulatory and compliance managers and staff
- Anyone with risk management responsibilities
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.