Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Next Phase Legal LLC is pleased to announce the Mediation Roadshow, a clinic designed to bring expert dispute resolution services to the community in a comfortable and affordable environment.
The Mediation Roadshow is a good option if you have conflict with another person or organization and the issue or issues are relatively contained. Just as you might not go to a walk-in medical clinic for major surgery, the Mediation Roadshow is not the place for highly complicated matters. Yes, we can help with that type of conflict, and do so on a regular basis, but this clinic is not the right forum to work through every detail of your divorce or to negotiate the details of a corporate merger. Appointment times are limited so we can help a number of people each session.
Many types of conflict can be solved with the assistance of trained dispute resolution professionals – and when each side is willing to listen and consider a compromise. Some examples of problems that would be a good fit for the Mediation Roadshow include:
- Noise and nuisance issues between neighbors, such as barking dogs, early morning leaf blowing, loud music, etc.
- Conflict between roommates
- Property line and boundary disputes, overhanging trees, fences, etc.
- Landlord-tenant and housing matters, including payment of rent, maintenance, parking, etc.
- Consumer disputes whether with a contractor, car dealer, department store, or other business
- Changes to your parenting plan: You are divorced or never-married parents, and need assistance with revising your parenting schedule
- Child support modifications and payment of children’s expenses
- Conflict regarding aging parents and elder care
- Adult children moving back home
- Conflict between students, in high school or college
- Disputes involving government agencies, schools, non-profits
- Co-workers and employment matters of limited scope
Learn more about the Mediation Roadshow and see if your conflict is a good fit.
Each party pays $100.00 for a 45-minute session. If a second meeting is scheduled, the cost is the same.