If you spend paid advertising media dollars to promote your business, be sure to consider signing up for our “Hands-On Marketing Strategy Workshop” before taking this class because it’s the perfect primer before taking this course. In this class we will journey through every available advertising media vehicle and understand the pros and cons of each and what to expect and what not to expect from each!
- Gain valuable guidance and expertise from a media planning and buying professional.
- Enjoy an intimate and tailored learning environment (max seven attendees per workshop).
- Review the different types of traditional and digital mediums and gain an understanding of their most significant pros and cons.
- Understand the cost to successfully advertise within each media outlet.
- Understand how cost-effective media plans are built using class examples.
- Discuss best practices when signing contracts with media outlets.
- Leave class better equipped to determine the media outlets that will give your business the best bang for its buck.
This course is perfect for:
- Marketing professionals looking to sharpen their skills and gain a deeper understanding of the media planning and buying process.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs with a limited advertising budget who want to make better decisions for their business.
"My interest was to further understand the client’s objectives in the overall media plan beyond one’s own product solutions. I found the course to be effective in explaining the basic strengths and weaknesses of individual types of media; research and evaluation of the different types of media for the overall campaign objectives; and finally, “best practices” in the post-campaign analysis. I highly recommend it to all marketing and media professionals as a primer for their own development and their client’s best interests."
- Amy Witt: Media Professional, 25 years of experience
Have you taken the Hands-On Marketing Strategy Workshop? We suggest taking this course first as attendees find it is a great complement to the media buying material since you have to have your target audience(s) and marketing objectives fully defined before you can set out to build a media plan.