San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
**Reschedued for March 20 Due to Weather**
Are you going for the gold, or just a social media spectator? From the Olympics to the Academy Awards; Grammys to March Madness, how can you seize on big event moments for your clients through social media marketing?
Join us for our first SMCATL event of 2014 as our expert panel shares case studies, best practices and lessons learned from turning big events... into big results.
- Juan Fernando Santos (@jsotnas1), Chief Experience Officer at VML
Gatorade's #WinFromWithin guerrilla campaign during the 2012 Olympics
- Josh Martin (@Jmart730), Social Media Manager at Arby's
Want to hear how the Pharrell William's Grammys hat tweet came to be? Josh is the brains behind it.
- Kaitlyn Dennihy (@kaitlyndennihy), Brand Planner at Moxie (Engauge)
Social Media for Sports Events: Chick-fil-A and Nike
- Laura Houghton (@laurawhoughton) Senior Social Media Manager at Coca-Cola
How Coca-Cola created a Cultural Conversation during the 2014 Super Bowl with #AmericaIsBeautiful
- Moderated by Todd Copilevitz (@toddcop), Partner/Digital Strategy at JWT Atlanta
Mark your calendars now for upcoming Social Media Club Atlanta events
- April 17: Social Media Cage Match
- May 8: The Rise of Imagery in Social Media
- June 12: Pecha Kucha Night (back by popular demand!)
- July 10: Social Crises: How to Identify, Manage - and Avoid
When & Where
Social Media Club Atlanta
Social Media Club Atlanta's mission is to connect people within their local community through their interest in and passion for social media. Members from the worlds of business, media, advertising, PR, design, education, non-profits, and government meet monthly to discuss how they and their community can benefit from changes and best practices brought by emerging media.