Quality Matters: Contra Costa QRIS Program
Training host: Contra Costa County Office of Education
Training Agency: WestEd, Center for Child & Family Studies
Topic: Meaningful Observations for DRDP 2015: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Learn strategies for on-going formative classroom assessments using the DRDP with a goal of conducting meaningful observations.
8:30 a.m. Registration, continental breakfast and light lunch provided.
$30 registration fee – registration deadline: Wednesday, January 18, 2017
January 28, 2017 @9:00 am - 4:30 pm | 7 hours PDP | $30
Location: Contra Costa County Office of Education
77 Santa Barbara Rd.
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Please be aware of the following:
- Register early for each training! Trainings with low registration may be canceled.
- Training fees are non-refundable if you fail to appear. Substitutions are welcome. If for some reason you are unable to attend and it is 24 hours before the training, please cancel your registration by calling Marissa Frias at 925-942-5331. We have calculated resources for the event and appreciate your consideration.
- Doors open at 8:30 am for registration. Please arrive early. The training instruction will begin promptly at 9 am.
- A light breakfast and lunch will be provided. We cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions and ask that you please plan accordingly if you require special food preparation.
- Due to preparation of materials and provided catering, if you pre-registered with “payment at the door,” but did to not attend, you will still be responsible for payment and will be billed appropriately.
When & Where
Contra Costa County Office of Education
Our mission is to be the premier county education agency providing bold leadership, high quality programs, and innovative services.