Meaningful EHS Metrics - How Do you Measure your Company’s Safety Performance?
Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:20 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar will discuss the various safety metrics used to measure safety performance, what they really measure, and why tracking metrics often does not deliver the improvements in performance desired.
Why Should You Attend:
Do you know if the safety metrics that you rely on to measure your company’s safety performance are really measuring what you want to measure? You will probably be surprised to find out what they are really measuring.
In this webinar, we will discuss how to decide what really needs to be measured to gauge your company’s safety performance and how to develop metrics that measure what needs to be measured. You will also gain insight into how to communicate metrics within your organization so that they drive maximum performance.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- What are You Really Measuring
- The Role of the Typical Safety Metrics
- Are We Really Comparing Apples with Apples
- A Better Way to Compare
- Choosing Metrics That Drive Performance
Who Will Benefit:
- Safety Managers
- Operations Managers
- Human Resources
- Risk Managers
- Department Heads
- Senior Executives
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.