This workshop for those that already have a general knowledge of proposal writing for government contracting and are looking for more comprehensive training. This 6 hour clinical workshop designed to help improve participants' chances of writing a winning proposal. This training will immediately give the direction and organization needed to tackle the work involved in responding to a large government or corporate RFP. This class will run from 9AM-4PM. Attendees will be given an hour break for lunch. This is a concentrated clinical writing where the instructor will provide individualized attention. Therefore, we are limiting the attendance and only accepting 12 registrants.
Attendees will participate in hands-on proposal writing exercises in additional to learning and discussing the following:
- Myths and realities of responding to RFPs
- Evaluating the bid/no-bid decision
- Components of a RFP
- How to develop your strategy for your proposal response
- Writing technically sound proposals
- How to Write to different levels of technical expertise
- Ensuring that each section and page of your proposal addresses the message you want delivered
- Using the Freedom of Information Act
- Why you need to have a proposal debriefing conference
Expert proposal development coordinator Ms. Arleen Wilson will lead the class. Ms. Wilson has over 25 years of experience in developing proposals and administering government contracts well into the $100 million dollar range.
Refunds will only be granted if they are requested in writing 72 -hours prior to the start time of the workshop.