Join us for two full days of learning and peer interaction at our Users Seminar!
Don't miss out on presentations and informative discussions on the past years newly implemented features, upcoming product releases and new client ideas. We will showcase each software module with in depth training on relevant topics and a Q&A session to follow each presentation. Peer discussion sessions are also a key feature of the event as the interaction with your peers is an invaluable benefit to attending.
We look forward to seeing you in Birmingham!
Breakfast and lunch will be provided for all registered attendees.
Previous customer attendee comments:
- "I thought this meeting was very thorough. I didn't leave feeling as though anything had been left undiscussed."
- "We learned to implement the Emailing of Notifications Letters at the past user seminar, which has saved our district thousands of dollars each year!"
- "Attending the User Seminar helped tremendously to bring up my districts issues, and to hear a peer explain how they handled it, in addition to how the software itself helped."
- "I really enjoyed seeing all the new features, and can't wait to implement them when I return to my office!"
- "Love the interaction and stories with other school districts."
- "Seeing new features first hand from MCS is an awesome way to learn."
Hilton Garden Inn
520 Wildwood Circle North
Birmingham, AL 35209
Rate: $109.00 per night
Reserve your room with Group Name: MCS Software. Rooms must be booked by 3/2/14 to guarantee availability.
Day 1 - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Free & Reduced
- Direct Certification
- Free & Reduced Continued
- Point of Sale
- Time Keeper
Dau 2 - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Point of Sale Continued
- Edison Overview (New Menus & Inventory)
- Menus & Inventory (WINFSIM)
Schedule will be Thursday, April 3, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm & Friday, Friday, April 4. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
If you are not able to attend this meeting, you can select from one of our other upcoming meetings:
No refunds after March 20, 2014. However, you may send another person in your place. Please follow-up with an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we will know who will attend in your absence. If you are a no-show for your scheduled seminar, no registration fee will be refunded. The only exception is a death in the family or hospitalization. The reason we have a cancellation policy is that when an attendee cancels with-in 5 working days we must still absorb the cost.
Have questions about MCS Software 2014 User Seminar - Alabama?
Contact MCS Software