*Tickets are redeemed at the main gate on both Friday & Saturday. For Saturday only, tickets are only needed to be in the festival park after 4 p.m. by donation - pay what you can! If you are unable to pay anything at this time for an advance Saturday ticket, any remaining tickets will be available at the ticket office (by donation) near the entrance on the day of the event.
Each Saturday ticket is also good for a prize ticket that can be picked up at the merchandise tent for a chance to win some awesome stuff, including a flight over the Twin Ports on a Cirrus plane or a fancy room at the Fitgers Inn!
Friday Tickets: $10 (Community Welcome PAINT PARTY, Southwire, Actual Wolf & Friends featuring Big Country Martin) FREE for UMD & St. Scholastica students with a student ID. Children 12 & under are free.
Saturday Evening Tickets (after 4 p.m. for Kidz Bop, That 1 Guy, Red Mountain):
Suggested donation amount for a Child or Adult: $10 (The Kidz Bop tour is normally a $25-$50 ticket alone at the other tour stops)
Contributor donation amount for a Child or Adult: $20 (This allows us to provide a free ticket to an area nonprofit that serves kids or others in the community that would not be able to attend otherwise, due to a disability, need for a care provider, transportation logistics, cost, etc.)
Suggested donation amount for a Family of 4: $25 (The Kidz Bop tour is normally a $100-$200 admission for 4 at the other tour stops)
Contributor donation amount for a Family of 4: $50 (This allows us to provide free tickets to another family in the community who would not be able to attend otherwise)
Thank you and to Members Cooperative Credit Union along with all of our great sponsors for making this fun, family event accessible to everyone in our community!
SATURDAY EVENT INFO:
In conjunction with the Lake Superior Harvest Festival this year, you get two locally focused, family festivals teaming up for one day to celebrate our community by:
• Sharing all the great things growing in our region through education, demonstrations, and the largest annual Farmer’s Market in the Twin Ports. Learn where your good food comes from. Meet the farmers who grow it!
• Showcasing the many great organizations, artisans, and innovators here through a Nonprofit Showcase, Craft Village and Energy Fair. See what others are creating and how they’re helping our community.
• Offering live music on two stages plus interactive shows, workshops and activities for the whole family.
• Welcoming college students back to the Twin Ports and introducing them to our extraordinary community.
• Honoring our greatest lake, and our commitment to economic, environmental and social sustainability around its western tip. This is the place on the map where so many great things come together!
• Making it all accessible for everyone, with FREE parking and admission until 4 p.m.! And by donation after that for the evening entertainment acts.
Finally, a festival for EVERYONE in the Twin Ports community!
Have questions about MCCU Twin Ports Bridge Festival?