Thursday, July 31, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We're so glad you've decided to attend!
Whether you have been MBE certified for years, are newly certified or in the process of getting certified, you will greatly benefit from attending this very important meeting.
Program includes meeting council staff and members of the MBE Input Committee (MBEIC), discovering programs and services at SCMSDC and learning to leverage your MBE certification.
We look forward to meeting you!
Sorry, we do not validate parking.
When & Where
Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council
Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC) is the largest nonprofit minority business advocacy organization in the region, representing the interests of more than 600,000 Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs), serving nearly 1,700 SCMSDC-Certified MBEs and 300 corporate members throughout a 13-county service area. SCMSDC is one of 24 regional councils in the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) network.
- Ethnic-minority business certification -
- Database referrals of minority suppliers -
- MBE to Corporate and MBE to MBE networking opportunities -
- Professional development/educational programs -
- MBE access to SCMSDC corporate member database -
- MBE Health Insurance Program -