MBE 2 MBE Open House
Thursday, May 16, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Ana, CA
SCMSDC’s Minority Business Enterprise Input Committee (MBEIC) invites you to join us for an evening of premier business networking
The host for this event is AlvaradoSmith. With more than 50 attorneys in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Francisco, AlvaradoSmith is the largest certified minority-owned law firm in California.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make new contacts, raise your profile and “work” your certification with other MBEs, corporate members and the Minority Business Enterprise Input Committee (MBEIC).
We look forward to seeing you there!
When & Where
Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council
Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC) is the largest nonprofit minority business advocacy organization in the region, representing the interests of more than 600,000 Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs), serving nearly 1,700 SCMSDC-Certified MBEs and 300 corporate members throughout a 13-county service area.
SCMSDC is one of 24 regional councils in the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) network.
SCMSDC's mission is "to be the premiere organization strengthening economic ties between large, public-, private- and foreign-owned corporations and minority men- and women-owned business enterprises.”
The council achieves this by providing:
- Nationally recognized ethnic-minority certification
- Strategic networking between corporate member procurement professionals and certified minority women and men entrepreneurs
- Enhanced capacity of minority-owned businesses through education, information, and skills development, and
- Recognition of outstanding commitment and performance in purchasing goods and services from diverse businesses by corporate members and certified minority-owned businesses
- Ethnic-minority business certification
- Database referrals of minority suppliers
- MBE to Corporate and MBE to MBE networking opportunities
- Professional development/educational programs
- MBE access to SCMSDC corporate member database
- MBE Health Insurance Program