Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
MBA of Mobile Business
Maximize Business Achievement
BiGAUSTIN is excited to introduce the “MBA of Mobile Business”, a workshop that will take you on an expert-guided tour to help you understand how to start and grow a successful mobile business. Over the course of 6 hours of training, BiGAUSTIN will provide you with the resources you need to learn how to setup the business, how to reach out to your customers, and the tools you need to sell goods and services.
This 3-part series is designed to help both entrepreneurs who are already operating and those who are interested in starting their own mobile business. This is also a great opportunity to learn how to turn your passion in to a business. A brief outline of each of the sessions in the series is presented below:
Session 1. Getting Started
July 18th 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Legal structures – learn which structure best fits your mobile business
- Permits, licenses and certifications – learn how, where and how much it costs to register your mobile business
- Regulations, requirements, restrictions - gain an understanding of what is involved with operating a mobile businesses
- Location, premises - learn how to choose the right location
- Suppliers - learn how to build and maintain key business relationships
Session 2. Benefits of Being Mobile
July 25th 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Value proposition –how to determine what unique benefits your mobile business provides
- Market analysis – understand the industry, competitors and customer segments
- Marketing strategies – how to find and reach out to your niche market
- E-commerce – website tools, learn how to work with SEO, social media, e-mail marketing
Session 3. Show Me the Money!
August 1st 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Startup estimate – determine how much money you need to get started
- Flow of cash - understand operating costs and revenue streams and how to develop a Sales forecast
- Understand and interpret financial statements – P&L, cash flow, balance sheet
- Funding options - how to get the capital you need for your business
- Special opportunity to learn about City of Austin’s “Individual Development Account” program – the smart alternative for funding a mobile business
All these and more topics will be covered during this 3-part series. Guest speakers with vast experience in the mobile business industry will also provide information and will be available for Q&A at the end of each session.
BiGAUSTIN will also provide you the special opportunity to learn more information about City of Austin’s “Individual Development Account” program, in which for every dollar you invest in your small business, the City will add 3 more!
Further assistance will be available in the form of individual business counseling, guidance on developing your business plan, in-depth workshops on topics of interest for your specific business needs as well as flexible loans.
Seating is limited. Register today!
When & Where
BiGAUSTIN is Central Texas’ single-source solution for entrepreneurial education, tailored business counseling and flexible loans.