Actions and Detail Panel
May Yin Yoga & Sound Healing by Candle Light
Fri, May 12, 2017, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
To make sure this is an accessible event, we now offer 2 work-trade positions for every class. We have also altered our ticket prices - see details below.
Join us for a slow-paced practice of deep opening and surrender by candle light.
Allow the waves of sound to wash over you, harmonizing your body, mind and spirit.
Yin yoga calms the mind and nervous system, gently stretches the joints and connective tissues. The practice enables you to turn inward, focussing on the breath and stillness within.
Sound can soothe you, raise your consciousness, and carry you into other realms of experience.
This two-hour workshop includes practices of:
• Intention setting for individual and collective healing
• Chanting to inspire joy and devotion
• 90 minute yin yoga practice to open the body and quiet the mind
• Sound healing with Tibetan and crystal singing bowls, drums, rattles, and chimes
• Deep relaxation with aromatherapy and hands-on energy medicine
- We now offer 2 work-trade slots per class. We request these volunteers arrive 45-minutes early to help set up and welcome guests.
- Advance Registration: Sliding scale $35-$25
- General Admission: $35 @ the door.
Led by two experienced facilitators:
Laura Perlin is an Ayurvedic practitioner and yoga teacher. Nick Venegoni is a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist. Both are in private practice in San Francisco. They share a passion for shamanism, earth-based and GLBT spiritualities, and transformational healing.
Questions? Call us: 415-766-9629