Actions and Detail Panel
May Inner Journey Circle
Fri, May 19, 2017, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Inner Journey Circles:
Embodied explorations of shamanic and meditation practices
drawn from earth-based and animist traditions.
By strengthening our connections with elements of nature and non-human beings, we are able to move through life with greater awareness, compassion, insight, and strength.
Through these practices you can learn to:
- Release negative emotional and psychic energies
- Develop enduring relationships with loving and helpful spirits
- Create a meaningful and personalized spiritual practice
- Access spiritual and intuitive powers for personal and collective healing
Each monthly circle will be unique, and will include instruction and group shares. These embodied practices will be held within a queer, feminist, and anti-oppression framework. No previous experience necessary - all levels are welcome.
We offer this practice so that our community can thrive in this time of great challenge and great possibility. All are welcome to participate. Join us and dream a new world into being!
- We offer 2 work-trade slots per class. We request these volunteers arrive 45-minutes early to help set up and welcome guests.
- Advance Registration: Sliding scale $25-$15
- General Admission: $25 @ the door.
Led by two experienced facilitators:
Nick Venegoni is a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist in San Francisco, where he supports queer people to find healing in mind, body and spirit. He studies Buddhist psychology, shamanism, and energy medicine at the Foundation of the Sacred Stream.
Laura Perlin is an Ayurvedic practitioner and yoga teacher specializing in marma therapy. Her practice incorporates queer and earth-based spiritualities and draws from the animist traditions of her own ancestral lineage.
Questions? Call us: 415-766-9629