Actions and Detail Panel
May Homebuyer Counseling Class
Wed, May 10, 2017, 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM CDT
Jefferson County Economic Development Consortium is pleased to announce a homebuyers training program designed to help families and individuals achieve the goal of home ownership. The homebuyer’s program will put you the buyer in control of the home buying process by providing you with the knowledge needed to make wise decisions and find available grants that help with downpayment/closing costs.
Discover the answers to these questions, and more:
- HOW DO I DETERMINE IF I AM READY?
- HOW MUCH OF A DOWN PAYMENT WILL I NEED?
- WHAT IF I HAD SOME CREDIT PROBLEMS?
- WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO RE-ESTABLISH MY CREDIT?
- IS THERE ANY ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR DOWN PAYMENT?
- WHO ARE THE PROFESSIONALS I WILL BE DEALING WITH?