May Agave Soirée with Cavalino Tequila
Thursday, May 30, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
What is the Agave Soirée ?
Taste and experience the Spirits of Mexico. Every 4th Thursday of the month, we guide you to an enchanting journey through Mexico by tasting our delightful authentic flavors and learning the wonders of the agave spirts (Tequila, Mezcal, Sotol, etc). All fiesta style!
You will be whisked away with Casa Chapala's delicious four course dinner highlighting the various regions of Mexico, a specialty cocktail and a guided tasting provided by Cavalino Tequila. The perfect evening for learning, enjoying and fiesta!
Thursday, May 30th at 7pm
At our Anderson Location (3010 W. Anderson Ln)
- 4-Course exquisite dinner
- Crispy pan fried prawns with crunchy cabbage slaw
- Grilled nopalito salad with Cavalino vinaigrette
- Mexican pork loin with guavas and cilantro rice
- Tres Leches
- One specialty Cavalino Tequila cocktail
- Tequila Flight Tasting of featured tequila of the month, Cavalino Tequila
- Tequila Man Show - Don Lupe's Specialty Show
- Tequila Education on the history, culture, production, and Cavalino's Tequila Story
- Tequila Talk and Conversation
- Win prizes and Fiesta!
Only $35.00 per person.
Gratuity not included.
Señor Guadalupe (Lupe) and Señora Lucina Barragan
About the Austin Tequila Society:
Austin Tequila Society, whose home is Casa Chapala Mexican Grill and Cantina, is a community of tequila aficionados and lovers-of-agave who gather to enjoy tequila in its many forms. The Society’s mission is to promote the enjoyment of tequila as a sophisticated sipping spirit, as well as a delicious base to traditional cocktails (Margarita, Mexican Martini, etc.)
Join the society! http://eepurl.com/d46Vj
When & Where
Casa Chapala's Austin Tequila Society
Stay tunned for Austin Tequila Society's next event...