San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We will be offering free pizza and refreshments for attendees, as well as free $10 Starbucks gift cards to everyone who attends at the end of the focus group.
If you are under the age of 18, you'll need to request a consent form via email. We want your permission to use the feedback you provide, but keep in mind, all your answers will remain anonymous!
The focus group will be held at the WSU/EWU Spokane Riverpoint Campus. Room 147 in the Phase 1 building. Listed below are directions to campus, as well as a map of the wsu/ewu campus.
- Take the Hamilton St Exit (Exit 282 from eastbound I-90; exit 282A from westbound I-90).
- At the traffic light, turn left onto E Spokane Falls Boulevard.
- Follow along E Spokane Falls Blvd; Take a right at the first stop sign- 4 way stop sign.
- Entrance to the yellow permit parking lot will ne on your left; Pay stations are located in the far right corner of the lot. Fee is $2.50 for all day, or $1.00 per hour.
- Going South on Division (towards downtown and I-90); take a left onto E Spokane Falls Bld.
- Yellow Permit Parking with Pay machine located in far front right corner will be on your right; Pharmaceutical * Biomedical Sciences Building will be on your left. Fee is $2.50 for all day, or $1.00 per hour.
- Yellow permit parking along E Spokane Falls Blvd and Sherman Ave also provides paid parking.
- Pay station is located in the front right corner.
- Fee is $2.50 for all day. Or $1.00 per hour.
- Make sure pay ticket is visible on dash.
- Orange Permit Parking along N. Riverpoint Blvd has meter parking available.
- Phase 1 classroom building is located along E Spokane Falls Blvd & N. Riverpoint Blvd (If parked in the Orange parking lot)
- Located between the Academic Center (e.g. Library) and Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Sciences Building.
We look forward to seeing you at our focus group, thank you for your participation, and GO EAGS!