May 15, 2013 SVLG Environment Committee Meeting
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join your peers for networking, review of key pieces of legislation, analysis of the future of the state's central water hub and discussion with a panel of experts on the leading issues and trends – all at the August 14 SVLG Environment Committee meeting!
May 15 SVLG Environment Committee Meeting Highlights
- Policy: We will be reviewing various pieces of legislation and discussing strategy on issues such as: the future of the state's central water hub and cap-and-trade revenues.
- Expert Panel Discussion: We will be joined by a panel of experts (public, NGO, academic, and private sectors) that will share their perspective on the leading issues and trends to help inform our thinking, priority setting and strategy development in areas such as climate/energy, water, waste, and corporate sustainability.
Note: We will not have a call-in option for this meeting.
- 1:30pm: Coffee and conversation
- 2:00pm: Introductions
- 2:05pm: Legislative / regulatory
- 2:35pm: Expert panel discussion
- 3:55pm: Open forum / items of interest
- 4:00pm: Adjourn
We hope to see you there!
Vice President, Environmental Programs & Policy
Silicon Valley Leadership Group
2001 Gateway Place, Suite 101E, San Jose, CA 95110