UPDATE: This event has been approved for DBIA Continuing Education Credit
Those that register and attend will receive 1 hour of DBIA Continuing Education Credit. Attendee must sign in at check-in table to qualify.
DBIA Western Pacific Region
San Diego Luncheon
BIM: Cool or...
Thursday, May 10, 2012 | Download Event Brochure
- 11:30 am Networking
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm Program/Q&A
- Jeff Park, LEED AP BD+C - Project Manager, Gilbane Building Company
- Sean Zook, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, Assoc. DBIA - BIM Manager, PCL Construction Services
- Aaron Lawson - Pre-Construction Manager, Gould Electric
- Gerald Hartford, P.E., LEED AP - Managing Director/VP/Mech. Engineer, Syska Hennessy
- Norman Strong - FAIA, Partner, The Miller Hull Partnership
- Ben Dalton - Project Manager, The Miller Hull Partnership
- David Morris - Director of Virtual Construction, EMCOR Construction Services
Program led and moderated by Andy Kirby, C.W. Driver
To BIM or not to BIM? That is no longer the question. We’re too far down the line to turn back now. But is BIM all that it’s really cracked up to be? Does it enhance collaboration or make it harder? Are we spending money on software and training for something that’s making our work product better, or are we working too hard to make it work? Join us at our DBIA luncheon for a round table BIM talk with users from all sides of the 3D model. Hear architects, engineers, general contractors and sub contractors engage in a lively discussion on the good, the bad and the ugly about BIM.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE!
Title, Gold and Silver sponsors may hang a banner at the event. Sponsors to provide the banner.
Note: Seating is limited at this venue. This luncheon may sell out.
For additional information contact Gloria Moore at gmoore@DBIAwpr.org
Or vist our website at www.DBIAwpr.org
When & Where
DBIA WESTERN PACIFIC REGION
The Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) was founded in 1993 to provide a voice for design-build practitioners, to advocate best practices, to create and disseminate education information, and to furnish advice and support to facility owners and users. Its membership includes design-builders, construction contractors, design professionals, subcontractors, representatives of government agencies, academics and other professionals.
21520 Yorba Linda Blvd., Suite G-419
Yorba Linda, CA 92887
Please use address above for any "pay by check" payments. Checks must be received prior to event date.