David Hogsed, D.O.M., AP. shares simple and effective ways to incorporate the benefits of whole food supplements and herbal therapies into practice. When looking for fast and complete patient results, it is essential to utilize a Whole Food and Herbal Strategy. You will help promote and maintain the patient’s wellness by integrating an 87 year legacy of whole food concentrates and high quality herbal preparations which have 100’s of years of tradition. Let this seminar put your mind at ease on the safety and efficacy of this formula for success.
Topics to Be Included:
– The key difference and similarities between whole food supplements and herbal therapies
– 10 Syergistic combinations of whole food supplements and herbal therapies that can revolutionize your practice
– The timeless nutritional discoveries of Dr. Weston A. Price and Dr. Royal Lee
– Quality issues in the herbal supplement industry that affect patient outcomes
– Short-term herbal therapies vs. long-term nutritional foundations
– Overcoming common patient compliance issues
– Valid and false herb/drug interactions
– and so much more….
Dr. Hogsed is in full time practice at the Natural Healthcare Professional Clinic in Fort Myers, Florida. His practice specializes in providing effective nutritional support for endocrine, digestion, musculoskeletal, and immune system health. He is a frequent speaker for the Miami School of Medicine and is currently a post-graduate faculty member of the Texas Chiropractic College. He has been lecturing about nutrition and herbal intergration since 2003.
8 Approved CEU for DCs in WI, IL, IN, and MI Administered by New York Chiropractic College
8 WI Nutrition Credits for DCs
8 Approved CEU for Acupuncturists administered by NCCAOM