Maui Barbershop Festival - December 6-9, 2017 - Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Begins 7:30 pm on the 6th and ends 10:00 pm on the 9th! Four night and three day immersion experience for barbershoppers - Men's, Women's & Mixed
Having a knowledgeable guide can create the space for quantum leaps, now imagine what three accomplished and caring guides can do for you! Joe Connelly, Theresa Weatherbee & Debra Lynn will bring their specialty toolboxes to share with you in our interactive and experiential setting!
The beautiful Maui Wailea Marriott Beach Resort & Spa is a full-service convention center situated on the south Maui shoreline. Easy access to the beach, pools, shopping, golf and a variety of restaurants for any budget are within walking distance.
Early Bird Registration - $295 until March 1, 2017
Full Registration - $395 March 2nd - December 6, 2017
Guests - $50 to Attend all Evening Sessions & Saturday Night Performance
$25 Saturday Night Performance Ticket when purchased without Guest Pass.
10% Discount for Kamaaina and those who register in groups of four or more!
Conference Cancellation Policy: A $50 Registration fee will be deducted from all refunds. Full refund of balance, prior to September 30, 2017, 50% refund before November 7, 2017 and no refunds after November 8th, 2017.
A room-block has been reserved with hotel rates to accommodate your budget with garden rooms at $235/night, ocean views at $269/night and premium ocean views at $299/night, with either two Queens or a King bed available.
- Register early and reserve your room by calling the Marriott at (808) 879-1922 and mention "Maui Barbershop Festival" to receive our group's special rate or click on hotel link in our festival website.
- We currently have 100 rooms (40 Garden, 40 Ocean & 20 Premium Ocean) in our special room block. In order to expand to accommodate more hotel rooms, we will need to fill the block as soon as possible.
- A Maui Barbershop Festival Handbook will be provided to all registrants with Island information and ground transportation options.
- Air transportation support is available through Capitol Travel Service at (608) 221-4791 or during business hours 8:30 to 5:30 pm CST at (800) 222-4791. By email - email@example.com. If contacting after hours, use email and they will respond at the earliest convenience the following business day.
- Group Discount Rate - For groups of four or more participating singers, we will offer a 10% discount on fees when purchased together. Contact the organizer by email or phone, to make these group arrangements.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email Debra Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org, call her at 1-860-604-6273 or message her on Facebook.