Join our Open House to get a first-hand experience and see how your kids can learn grade level academic subjects in robotics and computer programing. K-12 students are welcome to attend the Open House. The open house includes the following activities:
Show & Tell by current Mathobotix young Engineers and Scientists, when avaliablble.
Short presentation on our program.
Q and A on the following topics:
- Mathobotix after-school Educational Robotics and OpenTechnology classes
- Mathobotix Buildologie® and Codologie® Spring, Winter, and Summer camps
- Project-based curriculum
- Integrated STEM education and curriculum
- Trial Classes for your kids
- Educational vs Competitive robotics