Math Is Fun by Dads Do Good
Saturday, January 28, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
at its launch event!
(MIT, Microsoft NERD Center, 1 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA 02142)
It would be a crazy person to choose Mathematics as their first theme but we are convinced Maths can be fun and maybe a little crazy too. We want to share tips and tricks with you on how to make it fun.
Here's what you can expect at the event
- Listen to a panel with experts sharing ideas on how they keep Math fun.
- See how technology has changed how we deal with Math
- Gaming makes Math fun too and you get to try apps and Wii games right there.
- Enjoy food as you mingle with fellow parents and experts alike.
- Children are welcome and will be engaged throughout
- Targeted for elementary and middle school kids
At this wonderful hands-on event you can learn from math teachers and educators. Dads and kids can experience playful learning through math apps and wii games in a workshop format.
Dads and children (and moms) are welcome! Please register to attend. The event is free.
About Dads Do Good
Whether we run a baseball camp or host a math class, we know with play comes love and learning. We are building a community of dads that believes in growing together with their kids. What better way to engage kids when dads are involved in the fun and the learning. Dads do good is a simple notion of playful learning as we bond with our favorite little people.