Actions and Detail Panel
Materials Research Institute Spring Symposium
Wed, May 31, 2017, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM BST
Following on from the very successful MRI Christmas Symposium in December, we have decided to organise the MRI Spring Symposium.
The Symposium provides PhD students and PDRAs the opportunity to give 12 minutes research talks (+3 min questions) in front of the MRI community. This is a great opportunity to present research to a wider audience within QMUL and get some valuable training in presentation skills.
Schedule for the day:
- 13:00-14:30 PhD students' research talks
- 14:30-15:30 Coffee Break and Poster Session
- 15:30-16:30 PhD students' research talks
- 16:30-17:15 Invited talk
- 17:15-17:30 Poster and talk Awards
- 17:30-19:00 Networking with drinks and nibbles
Students participating in the event will be assigned 6 skills development points.
Date and Time
G.O. Jones Lecture Theatre, GO Jones Building
Queen Mary University of London
327 Mile End Road