Are you a startup and looking for a new team member or even a co-founder? Or are you looking for a job or new opportunity in an impact startup?
Then take part at our Match-Making event organised by Impact Hub Zürich on Dec 5. This Match-Making event brings together a large pool of talented jobseekers and up to 20 startups looking for new team members through a fun and efficient speed-dating format. Don't miss this awesome opportunity!
In the beginning each startup gets the chance to pitch during 60 seconds their venture and for who they are looking for in front of all highly talented and motivated candidates followed by several rounds of 5 minute speed dates. Each candidate picks after the pitches their favorite startups and meets them in one of the speed-dating slots. During your date take the chance and explore if and how you can work together. Maybe a new team member, an advisor or even a co-founder is the right match... After the speed-dating session, you can mingle during an informal networking apéro and meet the rest of the startups and candidates, as well as asking any follow-up questions you have.
Application Deadline is November 30, midnight for startups and jobseekers!
- The allocation of the speed-dating slots is made during the event.
- Doors will open at 18:30 and the event will begin at 19:00. Please be on time!
- Be aware that if you do not meet the participation criteria your application will be rejected (and of course you get your money back)
- Please come with an open mind to explore new opportunities.
- For any questions, please contact email@example.com
Info for startups:
- startup is located or operating from Switzerland
- you consider your startup as impact-driven
- obligatory presence of at least 1 entrepreneur per startup (max. 2 entrepreneurs per startup) during the event itself
- purchasing a participation ticket (one ticket per startup)
- take part at the briefing for startups at 18:00 at the Auer & Co @Colab, Impact Hub
Special rates are available for startups who are already members of Impact Hub Zürich or referred from Climate-KIC. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership details to be given a discount code.
Info for jobseekers:
- 3+ years of working expertise (any kind of professional background; this depends on the need of the respective start-ups)
- Motivated to join an impact-driven startup and aware of the potential (financial) implications
- You possess a valid permit to live and work in Switzerland
- purchasing an event ticket for jobseekers
Be aware that the startups will not have any information about your person before your speed dates. Plus, basic information about the startup and their job offers are provided online as soon as startups provide their information.