Actions and Detail Panel
MATC IT Student Candidate Registration
Thu, April 20, 2017, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM CDT
MATC IT Student Candidates:
You're invited to participate in the IT Recruitment Showcase
About The Event:
The IT Recruitment Showcase is a conference-style hiring event that rotates between the candidates presenting (presentation area) and their display booths (exposition area). See the layout of the event below.
- Presentation Area: Candidates will make a 3-minute presentation to present their knowledge, skills, abilities and accomplishments to businesses looking to hire.
- Exhibition Area: Businesses will network and mingle with candidates at their individual booths in this area.
We strongly recommend candidates do a 3-minute presentation and have a booth, even though it's not a requirement.
Candidates that made a presentation and a booth had last year saw the following results:
- More businesses visited their booth
- After the event were contacted for interviews
- Most received job offers as a result
Ticket Type Options:
- PRESENTATION & BOOTH
- PESENTATION ONLY
- BOOTH ONLY
Preparation Tips: Visit http://matcitsupport.org/weve-got-top-it-talent-matc-it-recruitment-showcase-demonstrate-your-skills-to-get-hired-april-20-2017
- Candidate Event Preparation Guide
- More information about the event
- Pictures from last year's event