Who Should Attend a Mastermind Group?
- have a similar interest (such as a group of self-employed people, first-time authors, CEOs, real estate investors, or a group of people in a certain corporation or industry)
- have a similar skill and success level
- have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
- want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
- want to reach or exceed their goals
- are ready to let their desire to be passionate about their life and work overcome their fear of change
Want to learn the very latest marketing tools available? Want to network about your business, services and products? What to get support and be held accountable for your business progress? What to have a group of incredibly intelligent people brainstorm solutions to your problems?
Are you committed to your own growth professionally and personally?
Because we want business owners and industry leaders to feel comfortable talking about sensitive company business, we only allow one person to represent each industry. To find out if your industry is open, please contact Joy@igniteak.biz
This Mastermind Group is very well attended and almost full so RSVP early. We also provide lunch from Waffles and What Not so we need to get an early headcount for our chef Derrick on how much food he will need to purchase and prepare.
We are only expecting a few more members.
Are you an HR Director?
Why should you join?
You'll gain tremendous insights, which can improve your business and personal life. Your Mastermind Group is like having a objective board of directors.
What Will You Get From It?
- Answers and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
- Tap into the experience and skills of others
- Increased confidence that you've made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavor - there are others out there!
- Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you've been told they "should" be
- A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude
I have found that people are far more committed to masterminding together if they put their money on the table. Often groups of a volunteer nature do not last long because members find other things to occupy the time they should have set aside for their meetings.
When you ask people to put money on the table, their commitment level rises. Who wants to miss a meeting if it will cost you?
A Facilitator who is also an expert in the topics the group discusses brings real value to the Mastermind Group. That person should be reimbursed for their consulting, coaching and group leadership skills, because they are going to help you get to success faster.
Facilitator: Joy Bunde/Owner of Ignite AK Advertising
I'm looking forward to meeting you!