MASTERING WORKFLOW SERIES LEVEL 2: PROJECTS AND PRIORITIES COURSE
Ana Maria Gonzalez
The Level 2: Projects & Priorities course takes a deep dive into the GTD models for defining projects, naturally planning projects, and identifying your priorities at the higher levels of your work and personal life.
You’ll have hands-on time during the course to take current problems, issues, and opportunities and transform them into real projects with executable next actions.
Tuition includes the full-day course and three follow-up webinars to support your installation and implementation.
What You’ll Learn in the Projects & Priorities Course
The Projects & Priorities course is presented over one day and includes engaging lectures, clever animated videos sharing the best practices, hands-on exercises, group discussions, and Trainer demonstrations.
What’s Covered in the Course:
- Capturing and refining a complete, current and clear inventory of projects
- Developing priorities through the Horizons of Focus® model, particularly emphasizing professional and personal areas of focus
- Building an integrated life management system
- Developing control, focus, and creative ideas with projects through the Natural Planning Model®, including:
- Defining purpose and guiding principles
- Clarifying the desired outcome
- Brainstorming ideas
- Organizing project details
- Executing on next actions
- Detailed workbook, with information and examples on the concepts presented in the course
- Jumpstart Booklet to use as a starter system for tracking projects and actions
- Ready For Anything book
- High quality sketch pad for note-taking/mind mapping/drawing
What You’ll Gain From the Follow-up Sessions:
The follow-up sessions, called the Installation & Implementation Series, support you after the course in building and maintaining trusted systems and making the most of your investment in learning the Getting Things Done® methodology. They are offered in webinar format, and range in length from one to two-and-a half hours. The three webinars for Level 2 grads are:
- Complete Projects List
- Areas of Focus
- Natural Planning Model
Who should attend:
This course is open to those who have completed a Level 1 course, attended a previous GTD Mastering Workflow course, had individual GTD coaching, or read the Getting Things Done book and are confident they've got a solid system in place and are practicing the Five Steps. Please reach out to us if you have any questions about where you are in your GTD practice.
Where it will be held:
The Colonnade Hotel
120 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
T: +1 (617) 424-7000
Details about the day:
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Registration and continental breakfast at 8:15am
- Buffet lunch served at 12:30pm
- 15-minute breaks in the morning and afternoon
Regular tuition is $595 per person if you register on or before September 30 or $695 per person if you register on or after October 1.
Special rates are available for:
- Groups of 5 or more people (must register together)
- Staff of not-for-profit organizations
- Full-time students
- Government employees (including military)
- GTD Connect monthly or annual members
Qualify for a special rate?
Simply email email@example.com from your qualifying email address (the address your GTD Connect membership is linked to or your .org, .gov, .mil, or .edu address) to receive the appropriate promotional code.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
When & Where
David Allen Company
David Allen Company is a global training and consulting company, widely considered the leading authority in the fields of organizational and personal productivity.