Actions and Detail Panel
Mastering U.S. College Application Essays - Weekend Seminar
Two-Day Crash Course Covering the Keys to Writing Great U.S. College Application Essays
When: April 22 & 23, 2017 (10:00 AM - 6:00 PM each day) Where: Seoul, Korea (Specific location to be announced) Instructor: Hugh Quigley (Founder of Worldwide Scholar)
- Detailed explanation of the entire application process used by universities and liberal arts colleges in the United States (inlcuding a detailed discussion of the role of application essays in that process).
- Thorough examination of the do's and don'ts of writing college application essays.
- In depth exploration of each of the seven available essay prompts on the 2017-2018 Common Application.
- Practical tips for dealing with frequently seen supplemental essay topics (including how to tackle "Why School?" and Why Major?" essays).
- Detailed discussions of actual college application essays (many written by international applicants).
- A chance to step into the shoes of an admissions officer as part of a mock admissions committee meeting.
- Digital copies of all materials needed for the course.
- A digital copy of the Worldwide Scholar Overseas Applicants' Guide to College Application Essays & Personal Statements.
- A thorough edit of the essay submitted by the student prior to the course (including detailed comments from the instructor).
- Fee for the course can later be applied to the cost of any of Worldwide Scholar's admissions counseling packages.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's the refund policy?
All sales are final.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring your printed ticket to the seminar.
Can I update my registration information?