Mastering the Rockefeller Habits - The 4 Decisions™ Executive Workshop
Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Friday, November 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM (EST)
Blue Bell, PA
Are you ready to achieve results for growth and success in 2013?
MASTERING THE ROCKEFELLER HABITS
Four Decisions Executive Workshop
For CEOs and their Leadership Teams - Join the exceptional company of more than 20,000 executives who have attended this workshop.
Spend the day with two Certified Senior Coaches and you will GAIN:
1. Overview of the Four DecisionsTM (Mastering the Rockefeller Habits): People, Strategy, Execution and Cash.
2. Simple, practical and applicable Execution Tools to improve your business results right away.
3. An executable, complete annual plan for the 2013, built with your team.
4. A Team Talent Review that identifies your A, B and C performers and specific “next step” actions.
5. The key traits of a Superior Sales Force and how to evaluate and boost your sales program for a
The Four Decisions refer to the critical decisions that growth companies must get right to maximize their revenue, profit and time. These four decisions involve the areas of People, Strategy, Execution and Cash. This workshop will teach you tools for making the right decisions in each of these areas.
Thursday, November 8th
Cedarbrook Country Club
180 Penilyn Pike Blue Bell, PA 19422
You will learn the following for GROWTH in 2013:
1. STRATEGY Position your company for top-line growth with the right Strategy
2. BRAND PROMISE Build and/or review your Brand Promise and tune it for success
3. CASH CONVERSION CYCLE Learn five ways to find cash in your company
4. PEOPLE Determine if you have “The Right People in the Right Seats” and assess your team
5. SALES FORCE Learn five key steps to build a Superior Sales force and two key tools to do so
6. RELATIONSHIP & PRODUCTIVITY DRIVERS The KPIs that measure and ensure a balance
between” getting things done” with “caring for key relationships”
7. EXECUTION Learn or review the 10 Rockefeller Habits checklist to strengthen execution
8. THREE DISCIPLINES Learn the three key execution disciplines of Priorities, Metrics and
9. QUARTERLY FOCUS Make your most critical short-term decisions to your 13-week race
10. EVALUATION Learn how to more closely listen and measure Customer feedback
What other executives say about the workshop:
"You've significantly improved our focus and discipline.We have a written plan that's driving growth and accountability, individual plans for each manager that give them clarity in their jobs and reward performance, AND I have the time to look for our next growth opportunity. We're on track to have our best year ever!”
Ed Remster, CEO, SJ Transportation, Woodstown, NJ
“We’ve been in business for over 20 years; we developed our own processes that were not keeping up with the growth of the company. This program has given us a structured methodology…[and] practical methods to run the business. I highly recommend the Rockefeller Habits to any CEO who wants to take charge of theirs!”
Michael Andre, CEO, Gateway Ticketing Systems, Boyertown, PA
“Medical Solutions Supplier has grown from a ‘basement run’, 3 man operation in November of 2004 to a $16.8 million, 41 person organization as of December 2008 and I can fundamentally attribute that growth to your book and tools… We left the workshop re-focused on our tools and drivers and excited about the direction of our organization. It was the best decision to date that I have ever made. Thank you again for your work!”
Joe Carberry, COO, Medical Solutions Supplier, Concordville, PA
About the presenters and coaches:
CHERYL BETH KUCHLER
Cheryl Beth Kuchler has over 25 years of experience providing business advisory services, leading strategic change initiatives, coaching executives and designing leadership development programs. She works with the CEO’s and Presidents of small and mid-size businesses and their teams to develop and execute business strategies, which leverage their strengths and maximize their profits.
Her early career was spent working for the Fortune 100 including Procter and Gamble, GE and J&J. She has presented at the Wharton Small Business Development Center and serves on the Board of the Alliance for Women Entrepreneurs. She has earned an MS in Organization Development from American University and holds a BS in Chemical Engineering from Lehigh University. www.ballantreeconsulting.com
Tom Garrity is the managing partner of Compass Point Consulting, which provides consulting in the areas of strategic planning, succession planning, exit planning, improved team execution, cash flow enhancement and management dashboards. He has over 25 years of providing strategic and ownership transition advisory services to smaller mid-market businesses.
Tom's background includes sales, government contracting and executive management. He is the former president of Universal Fabric Structures and is a current board member for the Forum for Ethics in the Workplace, Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation, and the Presidents Council at DeSales University.
When & Where
Ballantree Consulting and CEO Think Tank
We provide business advisory and execution management services and run executive roundtable groups for small and mid-size businesses in the Greater Philadelphia and Reading areas.
We are also Certified Gazelles Coaches of Verne Harnish's Rockefeller Habits programs. For more info www.BallantreeConsulting.com .