Mastering the Rockefeller Habits Four Decisions Executive Workshop
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
The world-renowned MASTERING THE ROCKEFELLER HABITS Four Decisions™ Workshop gives you proven tools and strategies to achieve greater:
Get faster results with less
See your company’s reputation (and revenues) soar as employees fulfill 100% of all promises with no more excuses.
Light your revenue records on fire and gear up for a legendary year of business growth. (You’ll want to keep this executive workshop a secret from your competitors.)
We invite you and your team to join us to build an environment that SCALES your business for GROWTH. Learn the Gazelles proven Growth Tools can MAKE IT HAPPEN for your company!
• Attract & Retain "A-Player" Talent. Become a magnet for A Players who are dedicated to accelerating your growth. No more excuses and unmet goals.
• Design A Roadmap to Success. Develop organizational clarity and accountability that fuels everyone in your company to drive business growth.
• Create an Irresistible Brand Promise. Intimately understand your target customer and how your brand promise is the unique solution they’ve been waiting for.
• Get a 10-fold "X-Factor" Competitive Advantage. Position your brand as market leader in its niche with the X-Factor process that develops a 10x advantage over your competitors.
• Strategize Your Quarterly Goals. Strategize your most critical short-term decisions for your 13-week race with quality priorities and metrics on a quarterly and personal level.
• Create Consistent Success. Learn the updated “10 Rockefeller Habits” to flawlessly achieve consistent, precise and predictable execution as you scale.
Learn how to accelerate profitable GROWTH using the Rockefeller Habits™.
The Four Decisions™refer to the critical decisions that growth companies must get right to maximize their revenue, profit and time. These four decisions involve the areas of People, Strategy, Execution and Cash. This workshop will teach you tools for making the right decisions in each of these areas.
All participants will receive a FREE copy of
Mastering the Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnish
"I hired Rob in 2013 to lead my management team through the Gazelles planning process, and he has worked with us ever since. His real-world experience as a 4-time CEO has proven invaluable. It’s one thing to master the concepts of strategic planning and team dynamics but it’s another thing entirely to understand their real-world application and the messiness that goes along with it. He has done both. I highly recommend Rob and the service he provides. The ROI is immediate and profound.”
Charlie Wood, Founder and Board Member of Spanning
When & Where
Burst Consulting with sponsorship from Catapult Systems
Rob Lynch is Founder and Managing Director of Burst Consulting and a Gazelles international Certified Coach. Prior to starting Burst Consulting, Rob ran four companies, three of which were acquired. He believes every company should know how to create a healthy culture of accountability to positively impact the top and bottom line. He also believes that every company should know how to get the Four Decisions right. He teaches how by helping his clients create a One Page Strategic Plan and implement the Rockefeller Habits. He also facilitates the annual/quarterly planning process, provides 1-on-1 coaching, leadership development and more. His experience as CEO included guiding company strategy, focus and execution, raising outside financing, hiring executive leadership teams, implementing multi-distribution sales strategies, managing geographic expansion outside the U.S. and guiding companies through acquisitions Contact info: Linked in: www.linkedin.com/in/roblynch1, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 512-657-2866.
Catapult Systems is a national Microsoft-focused IT consulting company. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston, Phoenix, San Antonio, Seattle, Tampa and Washington, D.C., Catapult Systems offers a full spectrum of IT services including application development, software integration, infrastructure, managed services, creative solutions and enterprise mobile applications. Contact info: www.catapultsystems.com or via phone at 1-800-528-6248.